Parents are a vital part of Creative Fish Preschool and their child’s education. We commit to our parents that we are a supportive staff and teaching in a safe, fun and creative environment.
We provide an orientation the week before classes start to give both you and your child all the necessary information for a smooth start to their preschool years. The orientation provides a sneak peak into the fun we will have, you get to meet the staff and see the classroom. At this time parents can sign up for snack donations, class parties, walking field trips, volunteering in the classroom or just ask questions that haven’t been answered yet.
Ways parents can get involved:
- observing and helping out in the classroom
- reading a story to the class
- helping with classroom projects
- helping with special events
- being a resource
- helping with our community helpers unit
- contributing snacks or materials to the center
- helping on walking field trips
- donating snack items